The Board of Directors
The Liege Carex non-profit-making association was formed on 21st March 2008.
Its Board of Directors is chaired by Mr. Jean-Pierre Grafé, Député (MP), former Minister of State and the Walloon Region and Vice-President of Liege Airport.
The appointed administrators represent public institutions and private organisations:
- Mr. Jean-Marie BECKER, Administrator for Logistics in Wallonia, a competitive cluster for the Transport and Logistics sector in the Walloon Region
- Mrs. Agnès COUDRAY, Director-General of Euro Carex and Roissy Carex
- Mr. Jean-Claude FONTINOY, President of SNCB Holding
- Mrs. Valérie LEBURTON, representing the Minister for the Budget, Finances, Employment, Sports and Airports for the Walloon Region
- Mr. Miguel CORTES, Global Air Network Planning & Strategy at TNT Airways
- Mr. Luc PARTOUNE, Director-General of Liege Airport
- Mr. Jean-Louis ROLLE, representing the Minister for the Economy, SMEs, Foreign trade, New technologies and Higher education for the Walloon Region
- Mr. Maurice SEMER, Administrator and Member of the Board of Directors at GRE-Liège, a Liege-based Economic Redeployment Group
- Mr. Guy VERNIEUWE, Service Strategies Manager at Infrabel